Enjoy this route on the Camino Frances that will take you into the autonomous communities of Navarra, La Rioja, Castile and Leon and Galicia through the north of Spain.
You will start your tour in Pamplona, famous for its traditional and world-famous San Fermin Festival and walk along beautiful trails through the interior of the peninsula until you reach the monumental city of Santiago de Compostela, where your tour will end.
- Enjoy the most important pilgrimage route in Europe.
- Get to know the natural landscapes of La Rioja, famous for its wine.
- Visit the Templar Castle in Ponferrada.
- Discover some of the most beautiful capitals of Spain such as Pamplona, Burgos and Leon.
- Explore Santiago de Compostela, a monumental city whose historic quarter was declared a World Heritage Site.