The beauty of the landscapes on the sixth section of the Camino Frances will take your breath away. On your journey from the historic city of Leon to Ponferrada, built in the 12th century by the Templars, you will have the privilege of discovering places with a special natural charm such as the Bierzo region,which is located around several valleys in the River Sil basin.
- Fall in love with the traditional villages you'll find along the way.
- Ascend the mountains in Leon, an area outlined by the course of the Torio, Bernesga and Curueno rivers.
- Be sure to try the famous chocolates and sweets in the city of Astorga.
- Have the privilege of visiting the Cruz de Ferro, one of the most emblematic points on the Camino Frances to Santiago.
- Learn about the history, culture and traditions that these fascinating lands house.