Explore this historical route, also called the Jacobean Extension, Camino a Finisterre or Epilogue to the Camino de Santiago which, unlike the other pilgrimage routes, is the only one that originates from, and does not finish, in the city of Santiago de Compostela.
Cross through the villages of Negreira, Olveiroa, and Cee to Cape Finisterre, known as the "End of the World", a magical place with spiritual rites such as the "miracle of the sun". According to tradition, the legendary Ara Solis was located, the altar of sun worship.
- Discover the village of Hospital, home to the Vaker or Monster of Hospital, devouring pilgrims.
- Visit Corcubion and its old quarter, declared a historical-artistic site.
- Watch the beautiful sunset and burn your walking clothes and shoes at Cape Finisterre.
- Relax on the amazing beaches near Lires such as Lires or Nemina beaches.
- Visit the Virxe da Barca Sanctuary once you arrive in Muxia.
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the Costa da Morte, in the northwest of the Iberian Peninsula.