Get ready to enjoy the beautiful Costa de la Muerte, officially known as the Costa da Morte, a coastal region paradise with beautiful beaches that will take you to Cape Finisterre, also known as 'The End of the World'.
This pilgrimage route comes from ancient tradition, older than Christianity, and is characterized because it is the only Camino that begins and does not end in the city of Santiago de Compostela.
- Relax on one of the beautiful beaches that make up the Costa de la Muerte.
- Get to know the myths, legends and rites at Cape Finisterre.
- Admire the beautiful landscapes in Negreira, on the banks of the River Tambre.
- Enjoy views of the Fervenza Reservoir on the route to Olveiroa.
- Behold the natural beauty of the Ezaro Waterfall at the mouth of the River Xallas.