Enjoy an adventure of 129 km amid the beauty of lush forests, over mountain trails and through landscapes of traditional architecture in the interior of Galicia.
Discover the route, which joins the Camino Frances, walking from Villalba to Santiago de Compostela by A Terra Cha, the most extensive plains in Galicia; the beautiful village of Rua, with its roots in Celtic culture and heritage; until finally reaching the Plaza del Obradoiro.
- Take delight in the delicious gastronomy in the province of Galicia.
- Admire the ancient trees in Villalba and Baamonde.
- Visit the Monastery of Sobrado dos Monxes, an architectural landmark in the Galician Baroque style.
- Wash in Lavacolla Creek, a place where pilgrims were stripped of their dirty clothes before arriving in Santiago.
- Tour the ancient city of Santiago, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.