On this stretch of the Camino de la Costa you will travel along the coast of the Cantabrian city of Santander to the coastal town of Ribadesella, in the principality of Asturias.
In the 145 km that separate the two places, you will find a route of incredible natural and landscape beauty amid coastal, mountainous and wooded areas on the so-called Cantabrian Coast.
- Relax on the beautiful and popular Sardinero Beach in Santander.
- Get to know the Cathedral of Santander or the Magdalena Palace in the charming historic old centre of the capital of Cantabria.
- Discover the World Heritage Site of the Altamira Caves in Santillana del Mar.
- Visit the architectural relics of Gaudi or Domenech i Montaner, in the village of Comillas.
- Venture out to do the River Sella descent by canoe in Ribadesella.