Explore one of the most primitive Christian pilgrimage routes of medieval origin, also known as the Camino de la Costa, between the capital of the autonomous community of Cantabria, Santander, and the capital of the Costa Verde or Costa de Asturias, Gijon.
Travel along the coast from Santander Bay to Gijon, in the central-northern part of Asturias, while exploring the landscapes of the so-called Cantabrian coast, a mountainous rim of the Iberian Peninsula facing the Cantabrian Sea and bounded to the south by the Cantabrian mountains.
- Take a gastronomic tour in the Fishing Quarter and the Corban area of Santander.
- Explore the Altamira Caves in Santillana del Mar, a World Heritage Site.
- Discover the architectural relics of Gaudi or Donech i Montaner, in the village of Comillas.
- Relax on Gulpiyuri Beach in Bustio, considered the smallest beach in the world.
- Try a cider in Villaviciosa, named the capital of cider.