An incredible 37-day experience awaits you in northern Spain, on one of the most historic and emblematic pilgrimage routes. Explore beautiful coastal landscapes in the Cantabrian Sea; and mountain, in the interior of the Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias and Galicia.
On this route, also known as the Camino de la Costa, you will get to know beautiful cities such as San Sebastian, Bilbao, Gijon and Santiago de Compostela, as well as charming villages that hide natural beauties, medieval stories and World Heritage Sites as declared by UNESCO.
- Enjoy an afternoon in the award-winning and renowned museums in Bilbao.
- Tour the beautiful Donostia / San Sebastian and its stunning beaches in the Bay of Biscay.
- Try the gastronomic delights in the different Spanish provinces.
- Surprise yourself with towns like Gernika, Comillas, Aviles, Cudillero, Mondonedo and many more.
- Explore a variety of natural scenery: beaches, coastlines, gulfs, mountains, valleys, lakes and more.
- Enjoy the end of this extensive tour in the legendary Santiago de Compostela!