On this 13-day adventure through northern Spain you will discover the best of the Basque Country and Cantabria. From the famous city of San Sebastian with the La Concha Bay on the Gipuzkoa coast, through the bustling and cosmopolitan Bilbao, and then on to the capital of Cantabria with its traditional fishing district.
In addition to the best cities in the north with their wide range of cultural and gastronomic offerings, small villages and countless incredible natural landscapes await you, such as beaches, cliffs, fields of infinite green meadows and trails through the forest. Everything is on this route!
- Discover Donosti / San Sebastián, where the International Film Festival and the Jazz Festival take place.
- Relax on a variety of beaches along the route: Arena, Brazomar, Berria, and Sardinero, among others.
- Pass through the historic cities of Deba, Markina, Lezama and Gernika.
- Explore the National Parks of the Santona, Victoria and Joyel Marshes.
- Discover the popular "pintxo" bars, small slices of bread with a portion of food.
- Travel by ferry across the Bay of Santander.