Discover also the so-called Camino de la Costa, which takes place along a coastal stretch of one of the most primitive routes related to Christian pilgrimage of medieval origin: the current Camino Frances, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Explore the Guipuzcoan coast from the luxurious city of San Sebastian and its landscape dominated by the Bay of La Concha to the bustling Bilbao, capital of the province of Biscay in the Basque Country, passing through the historic cities of Deba, Markina, Lezama and Gernika, inspiration for the work with the same name, created by Pablo Picasso.
- Explore San Sebastian, the scene of the famous International Film Festival and the Jazz Festival.
- Get to know the fishing villages and valleys in the Bay of Biscay.
- Discover the popular "pintxo" bars, small slices of bread with a portion of food.
- Visit Guetaria, birthplace of the first man who walked around the world.
- Visit Ekain Cave in Deba, An Archaeological Heritage of Humanity site.
- Tour the Basque Coast Geopark, a UNESCO distinction given to territories with geological heritage.