Get to know the beauty of natural landscapes on this 20-day tour of northern Spain on one of the most beautiful pilgrim routes that will accompany you from the town of Ribadesella to the ancient city of Santiago de Compostela, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You'll start by touring the Asturian coast with its diverse landscape consisting of beaches, coasts, gulfs and much more. As you get closer to the monumental city of Santiago, you will have the opportunity to explore the rural interior of Galicia.
- Discover the authentic gastronomic delights of Asturias and Galicia.
- Surprise yourself with the old town in Ribadeo, declared an Area of Cultural Interest.
- Admire the centuries-old trees in Villalba and Baamonde and the Monastery of Sobrado dos Monxes.
- Wash in Lavacolla Creek, where pilgrims stripped off their dirty clothes before arriving in Santiago.
- Arrive in time for the Pilgrim's Mass in the legendary Santiago de Compostela!