Travel the 195 kilometres on the final stretch of the Camino del Norte from Ribadeo to Santiago de Compostela, as you move away from Asturias and the sea to encounter the Galician mountains and lands.
Discover Ribadeo, the first Galician village on this stretch and try next to the estuary some great fish from the town of Burela. It crosses UNESCO-declared reserves and World Heritage Sites; visit the "land of cheese" in Arzua; travel along A Terra Cha, the largest area of plains in Galicia, and then culminate your tour in the Plaza del Obradoiro in Santiago de Compostela.
- Discover a unique ecosystem in Ribadeo, declared a biosphere reserve by UNESCO.
- Explore Mondonedo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit Pazo de Caion, a canvas factory in 1738 and later residence of the poet Luis Pimentel in Mondonedo.
- Visit the Monastery of Sobrado dos Monxes, an architectural landmark in the Galician Baroque style.
- Tour the ancient city of Santiago, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.