This stretch of the Camino de Santiago del Norte, one of the more historical pilgrimage routes (along with the Camino Primitivo) and an excellent option and less congested than the Camino Frances, will take you along various historical and cultural villages in the principality of Asturias.
On this route you will find beautiful coastal towns such as Cudillero, Soto de Luina or Luarca. In addition, you will have the opportunity to start your adventure in Galicia, when you arrive in the municipality of Ribadeo.
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and cliffs along the route.
- Explore Salinas, one of the longest beaches in Asturias.
- Visit the old town of Aviles, the best-conserved in Asturias.
- Discover the River Esva where Europe's largest otter community is found.
- Get to know the beauty of Ribadeo and its historic old quarter, declared a Place of Cultural Interest.